Monobouquets of spring flowers
Spring is rich in colors, smells and a unique feeling of awakening a new life in nature. After a snowy and cold winter, fresh flowers have incredible appeal and modest charm, which is probably why it is so nice to give and receive mono-bouquets from spring flowers.
For their compilation can be used:
- Tulips are the most popular and famous flower of spring. Peony and lilac, French and wavy parrot, terry - a huge variety of tulips and their colors allows you to create a truly luxurious and vibrant composition.
- Narcissus - delicate white buds with a bright yellow core form incredibly refined and elegant compositions that women of all ages love so much. The subtle beauty of daffodils makes them a universal gift for any occasion.
- Irises - spring compositions of these flowers are distinguished by a special charm and elegance.
- Lilac - is the personification of the spring of heat and sun. The aroma of soft purple or white inflorescences is loved by absolutely all the fair sex.
- Hyacinths - bright and charming spring flowers with a magical aroma and an interesting color palette. Due to their beauty and the unusual shape of the buds, they look great precisely in mono-bouquets.
- Lilies of the valley is a recognized symbol of purity of love and fidelity. Today, many brides choose them in their wedding bouquets.
Monobouquets from spring flowers are a universal gift. Therefore, you can present them to your beloved woman, friend, mom or grandmother. The reason for such a presentation can also be any: birthday, wedding, anniversary or first date with a beautiful girl.